15.-18.11.2016 Messe Basel Switzerland:
Galmar and its products will be present at SWISSTECH 2016 – International Trade Fair for Materials, Components and System Assembly
Every two years, Basel becomes the meeting point of the most important trade fair, dedicated to supply, metal, plastics and various value-added stages connected to it – from the rough materials supply, to the system supplier.
Swisstech is the most important meeting point in Switzerland for the entire complementary industry sector. Companies that subcontract the metal and plastic processing, heat and surface treatments, semi-finished materials and components manufacturers exhibit their products at this fair.
The sectors of the SWISSTECH exhibitors
- Materials: Raw materials and metal semi-finished products – Raw materials and plastic semi-finished products – Other raw materials and semi-finished products.
- Machineries, tools and accessories: cutting, turnery, molding, founding, injection molding, assembly, fast prototyping, other finishing processes.
- Heat and surface treatments: tempering, surfaces refining, rolling, lapping, polishing, other heat and surface treatments.
- Standard parts and technical products: assembly technique – propulsion technique – hydraulics and pneumatics – Electrotechnics – Seals – other technical products.
- Modular construction (assembly systems): assembly technique – heterogeneous complex modules – automation, robotics.
- Technical infrastructures: machineries and equipment maintenance – tools and accessories – chemical products, fuel – cleaning and disposal – warehouse logistics – office furniture – assistance and use materials – work safety – other technical infrastructures.
- Services: engineering and construction – CAD/CAM – financial service – IT, ERP systems – quality management and verification, trainings, consulting company – R&S, economic incentives, vocational schools – associations, publishing houses – other services.
With more than 560 exhibitors and 22,000 qualified visitors, Swisstech is the central platform for the European supply industry. A unique opportunity to present and learn about industry news, trends and prototypes, as well as to start and handle business contacts and to make networking at the fair.